Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The new holidays cards are in!

I was just browsing at G. Neil and saw that the new holiday cards are up!

There are some really nice choices this year. If you like something classic and elegant, I saw a rich burgundy and gold one that would be perfect for clients or even employees.

Another reminded me of the deep winter snow I had at my farmhouse in Pennsylvania. Such a peaceful scene, especially on a 90+ degree summer day!

They had cards with flamingos and cards with penguins. Tradition Christmas tree Cards and abstract images of ribbons and lights.

I guess the point of this is that it's that time of year. So I'm going to be updating my posts on business holiday card ROI, etiquette, best practices and best choices. I'm going to be prodding you to get that Christmas card list done, and card order in. And I'll be reminding you why we send them.

So here, in the heat of mid-July, I wish you a very sincere, but very early, Happy Holidays!

PS..I'm getting the farmhouse one!

0 comments: